- n a large saucepan, heat olive oil and saute garlic and onion together.
- Add ground beef and brown until cooked through.
- Drain beef mixture and add to slow cooker.
- Add corn, black beans, and diced tomatoes to slow cooker.
- Add salt, pepper, cumin, chili powder, cilantro, and ranch dressing packet. Stir together until mixed well.
- Heat on low setting for 4-6 hours.
- Serve with cheese, sour cream, avocado, and tortilla chips.
Monday, October 19, 2020
Pink goes with everything !
No matter the Season and Yes at Christmas time.... Lisa
I had this digi design in my collection and love it paired with the pink Ho Ho ribbon.
Geaux Pink .... Lisa
Jingle Belle http://jinglebellesrock.blogspot.com/2020/10/im-dreaming-of-pink-christmas.html
It's time for things to go bump in the Night. As ghost are out having fun this Halloween :
cute Halloween paper
Boo title ( colored images)
All layered together to make this cute card..... Lisa
My cute little Halloween card digi is from BugaBoo stamps. On cute black cat and witches print paper. I wrapped it up with a cute Halloween button ... Lisa
The Cutie Pie Challenge https://cutiepiechallenge.blogspot.com/2020/10/challenge-no-152-theme-too-cute-too.html
The Paper Girl Challenge http://thepapergirlschallenge.blogspot.com/