Everyone has a family recipe but if you need one this is a great one. Lisa
How to Grill Ribs from Kingsford : https://www.kingsford.com/country/10-bad-to-the-bone-ribs/
for the full post with step by step directions & pictures.
Unlike a steak or hamburger, you can’t just throw a rack of ribs over some hot coals and grill it (unless you enjoy tough, dry ribs). Authentic BBQ ribs are slow-smoked over charcoal and wood
- Skin the ribs & dust with Seasoning
- Prepare your smoker for a long cooking time. Place a drip pan filled with water or apple juice directly under the meat. This water will help moderate the grill temperature and add moisture to the air when the liquid evaporates.
- Smoke the Ribs at 250 degrees for 4 to 5 hours
- Coat with BBQ sauce in the last half an hour . So the coating on the Ribs do not burn.
- Methods of testing the ribs for doneness: As the meat cooks, it shrinks and exposes the bone at the thinner end of the rib