it's National Sausage Pizza Day ! But how about it made into a roll with spinach?
- 1 pkg-ed of frozen bread (thawed)
- 1 lb loose sausage (jimmy dean)
- 1 box frozen spinach ( thawed/ toweled dry)
- 2 C of shredded Cheese (your choice)
- 2 tsp of Italian dry seasoning
- Egg (beaten for egg wash)
Thaw bread out until doubled in size on a cookie sheet.
Cook sausage in a skillet , Then roll out bread into a large rectangle. and fill with cook sausage ,then dried out spinach and sprinkle with seasoning. Layer cheese on top and roll up and close. Brush with egg wash . Bake at 350 for 25 minutes. Slice to serve with pizza sauce.