- n a large saucepan, heat olive oil and saute garlic and onion together.
- Add ground beef and brown until cooked through.
- Drain beef mixture and add to slow cooker.
- Add corn, black beans, and diced tomatoes to slow cooker.
- Add salt, pepper, cumin, chili powder, cilantro, and ranch dressing packet. Stir together until mixed well.
- Heat on low setting for 4-6 hours.
- Serve with cheese, sour cream, avocado, and tortilla chips.
I am all about fix it and forget it meals. Which leaves time for me to craft so look for weekly recipes to make and enjoy! Lisa
Love Linky Party http://www.sewcando.com/2020/10/craftastic-monday-link-party_18.html